-->

Saturday 22 June 2013

My sister School Fest Project

in the randomly day my sister  knock my room's door.
And You Know whattt??? she ask me to makeover her face to become a zombie.. wkwkwk
Honestly i got little shock that time, my sister who really dislike everything about makeup ask me to put the things she called "fake maker" on her face, and she also ask me to make her like a zombie  LOL!
But when i ask her about her reason she told me about her class project in school fest. Her class want to make Haunted House as there class performed. Oh I miss my high School Year... I miss School fest.. huaaa somebody bring me back to 2006 pleaseeeeeeee *then got slapped* hahaha

so when i think about zombie face i think about bruised eyes and corner lip, pale face, and bleeding lips.
so i combined purple-blue-dark brown color to make the bruised effect and use some liptint to make the blleeding lips
i had done the vampire look before, but this one are different because in vampire look (i post it here) i make the face look beautiful and deathly in the same time .In the zombie face it must be look very deathly, scary, and disgusting..



and the result is........ *drum roll!!!*
i turn this innocent face



to become this scary zombie face

is her face look enough scary girls?? let me know what's your zombie face think and what do you think about her look here....
Love yaaaaa  :*


No comments:

Post a Comment